Search This Blog

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Art Pub Budapest 2013-08 Rd4

I lost a tough game to the top seed Laszlo,Imre (2177) in round 4. There were plenty of mistakes to dig out and even after two days looking at the game, I don't think I found everything but enough is enough as life must go on.

This was the third game on Saturday, played during a Hungarian heatwave weekend.

The queens have come off so that's my happy face
Laszlo,Imre(left) - Yip,M (right)

Laszlo,I (2177) - Yip,M (2026)
Philidor Wall 6.Bg5 c6[B07]
Art Pub(4) Budapest, 10.08.2013


Position 1
Black has managed to fight back from a lost postion to this complex RBN-RRB ending. White has two pawns for the exchange and is well placed on the light squares. What do you recommend for black?

Black to Play

40.Bd5

No comments:

Post a Comment