Search This Blog

Monday, May 6, 2013

Torokves Open 2013-04 Rd8

Rd8
I lost in rather tragic fashion after getting a good position quite early in the game. Both players made made mistakes but in the end I made more and it cost me the game.

The playing hall getting ready before the round

 A beautiful day outside

Players of all ages

Losing is bad enough but it's part of the game. Today I took a closer look and was quite surprised to see clearly the large number and variety of mistakes I made.

Here is the game.

Zsatkovics,E (1695) - Yip,M (1999)
Sicilian Najdorf Poisoned Pawn
9.Nb3 Qa3 10.Bxf6 gxf6 11.Be2 h5 [B97]
Torokves Open (8.6), 01.05.2013

Position 1

Black is a pawn up with a very strong position. What do you recommend for black?

Black to Play

32.Qh7

No comments:

Post a Comment