Search This Blog

Sunday, November 11, 2012

BTCh Division I: RAC I 4- BEAC III 8-Rd3 2012-11-11

RAC I got crushed by the defending champion BEAC 4-8. I won my game which I should have lost quickly but this was not enough. The round started with a bit of organizational drama as my team Rakosligeti(RAC) did not have any scoresheets so some had to be brought from another playing site.

Our top two boards drew
1. Radnai vs Kormos,A drew in Sicilian sideline that went to an early queenless game.
2. IM Szabolcs,J drew with a slightly better position
3.Szepes,T won with black
5.Mihok,: lost
10.Kun,S was a quick draw.

I had a go taking some pictures with a borrowed camera so hopefully these will be added later.

Other Results
I. osztály, Lilienthal csoport
REAC SISE – Újpesti KSE 7,5:4,5
Tabáni Spartacus II – Sárkány II 4,5:7,5
SENSE I – Fabulon 2,5:9,5
BGSC I – Pénzügyőr SE III 8:4
HASE – Vasas II 5:7
RAC I – BEAC III 4:8

II. osztály, Bilek csoport
Rákosliget – Törekvés 3,5:8,5
Pestszentlőrinc II – Sárkány III 8,5:3,5
Siketek SC – Csepeli TK 6:6
BGSC II – A. Láng 6,5:5,5
MLTC III – HÜSI SC II 6,5:5,5
Sirály I – BEAC IV 6,5:5,5

III. osztály, Szén csoport
Pestszentimre – Sirály II 9:3
KSC II – Sárkány IV 9:3
BGSC III – SENSE II 5:7
MLTC IV – HÜSI SC III 7:5
RAC II – BEAC V 3,5:8,5
ATTE-ARIS szabad

Szilvasi,T (2156) - Yip,M (2085)
Philidor[C41]
Division 1 BTCh (3), 11.11.2012
The game was was a sloppy effort by two sleepy heads having an early morning duel. White was clearly winning but missed the chance(s) to crush me and I made a comeback by inducing some complex play. Eventually white got a bit disoriented and won a pawn but lost the initiative. Black got an attack going and white followed up with a couple of unforturnated errors. Eventually I won the resulting Q(4Ps) vs RN(2Ps) ending as white could not construct a fortress.

Now black is on the attack. How should the game continue?

Black to Play





No comments:

Post a Comment